Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Long time no posts

I just wanted to take a min to say I have not forgotten about my blog.  :)  Due to a crazy schedule I just have been so busy. I have also been in love with the last few designs I have done lately and have wanted to wear them a little longer then I usually wear my polish. I don't know if you have noticed or not but I don't do swatches.  I like the art.  So during a busy time like our family is having right now it makes for the art kinda hard to sit down and do. 

So please don't count me out just yet. I am still here. :)  Thank you so much for following and I will have a new post here soon. PROMISE!!
Also I am planning a nail art contest on my facebook page when I get to 200 fans.  I am 25 fans away so if you haven't liked my page yet come.  I am still looking for ideas on what I actually want the contest to be based on.  I will let everyone know when I have more news. 

As always THANKS for reading.

Amy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment