Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - Summer Stylin

Welcome back :) 

We are almost at the end of Neverland Nails Summer Fun challenge.  I have had so much fun doing these designs.  Some were hard to figure out on my part.  When I saw the list so many ideas popped into my head I thought it would be easy.  Come to find out when all of those ideas pop into your head it is 1) hard to remember them all when it comes time to do the design and 2) Hard to pick an idea when yo uhave more then one floating around in your head.

Today the challenge is Summer Stylin.  Basically a design that comes from one of your favortite summer outfits. 
So far this summer this is my favorite summer dress. Though now looking at this picture it does not look as cute hanging on my door as it does on.  Not that this is of any consequence but last year I would not have worn a dress like this.  Last year I was a little over 30 lbs heavier then I am now.  Not completely finished or where I want to be but it has been a long time since I have been able to wear a size 6 and now that I can this dress just makes me feel amazing :)  I think that is why I love it so much.

So here is my mani inspired by my favorite dress.
I have been having a hard time with tape lately.  I do not think that I am patient enough to wait and let the first coat dry so I can apply the tape and move on..  I just want to get it done.  This turned out ok..  I was very happy with the color match and was even more surpised that I had all these colors that matched the dress perfectly.  Some were shimmer and some were cream so I added a top coat of sheer glitter just to give it all the same feel. 
 I forgot to write down a list of the polishes I used I will update with that info later.

Well.. As Always THANKS for reading.
Amy <3


3 comments:

  1. I like your nails! The dress is cute! Congratulations on the weight loss too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome job and cute inspiration dress! I like seeing the story behind it too.

    ReplyDelete