Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - The Big Blue

Soooo Behind in my nail ventures... It makes me sad.

This is the next challenge in Neverland Nail Blogs Summer fun Challenge.  I have had so much fun with this.  I missed the last challenge.  I mean I did a mani for it but I ran out of time and didn't get to post it.. and I was not all that crazy with how it turned out so I think there was a little bit of lacking in time and really not wanting to post it at all going on.

This one I had fun doing though it isn't something I would wear for long.  As soon as I saw the title I wanted to do a scene from Finding Nemo... How is it the BIG BLUE!??!!  It's Big and Blue... :/  haha. But again.. short on time and having another thought in my head I wanted to try as well.  I choose waves.  I love shades of blue and I picked like 4 shades to do this with. Here is my result.

The base coat is Orly Snow Cone, Some of the blues I have had so long I couldn't tell what they were, the darker blue is China Glaze Frost bite, There was 2 others ... for the crashing of the waves I used a small piece of make up sponge and  Orly White Tips then I sponged on a clear Blue glitter over that to give it some depth.
There there is my Big Blue post for Neverland Nails Summer Fun Challenge.  I am looking forward to next weeks.  Match your favorite summer clothing.  I have a fun summer dress that the colors are just so fun I can't wait to do it.

As Always THANKS for reading
Amy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment