Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Neon Yellow with Pink Studs

Nail-ventures galore ....

The little daughter was on her way to a birthday party and wanted some awesome nails to match the shirt she was going to wear. 

THE SHIRT...
Started this with a base coat of Orly White Tips.  The white under the neon Yellow just makes it so much brighter.  Then used Claire's Sunshine

Then with my large dotting tool and China Glaze Liquid Leather on 4 fingers I covered the bottom corner and on the ring accent finger used a cut brush to do a zebra pattern.
To match the shirt we needed to add in a little bit of pink so BRING OUT THE RHINESTONES!!!!  To attach the stones I used Cina Top Coat.Bonder.
I wish that last picture had turned out a little better.  I loved the little heart.  It just made it match the shirt perfect. 

Everyone at the party loved her little mani and that is what I love to hear.

What are you wearing on your nails today?  I would love for you to share a picture on MY FACEBOOK PAGE

As always THANK YOU for reading.

Amy  <3

2 comments: