Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - Pool Party = Blue Bubbles

Todays challenge has been so hard to get into.  We are having flooding rains so thinking about the pool water is the last thing on my mind. 

I went through almost half of a nail wheel because I had ideas in my head I just didn't know how they would work out.
I loved some of the ideas but they just weren't the look I wanted.  I am pretty sure I settled on what I eventually did too.  You would think being stuck at home would open up a day for non stop nail painting but the being stuck literally part kinda stresses one out.

I started with a base coat of China Gaze Frost Bite and China Gaze Pelican Gray mixed together to make watery Blue.  Then with the dotter I used the Pelican Gray to make the outline of the bubbles.  To give the bubbles a little "Sparkle" Sinful Colors Hottie on top of the Gray. 
I am happy with how these turned out I am just not sure that they say "POOL PARTY"  Maybe "FLORIDA SPRINGS"  instead.  But hey .. that is where we go to cool off. 


Also... Please take a few mins to pray for all of those in North Florida who are getting flooding rains from Tropical Storm Debby. 

As always THANKS for reading
Amy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment