Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rhinestone Crazy

Welcome back .... on to the next nail-venture.

Went a little crazy with this one I mean Rhinestone Crazy.  I think this one got away from me a little and I think had I done maybe a solid on 4 fingers and used this an accent nail I would have liked it a whole lot better.  The idea itself was nice and I liked the way it turned out. But WOW  it was a lot of bling.

I started with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Celeb City.  This has nice coverage and this is one coat.
Next I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and a cut brush and made a zebra design over just the middle of each nail.
Then with a small brush I used Pure Ice Not Now and covered the bottom corner and the top corner.
Next I added the stones with Cina Top Coat/Bonder.
See what I mean about CRAZY??!!  Yep..
Products I used
If you can take this and make it better I would love to see your take on it.  
Share a picture on MY FACEBOOK PAGE.  I would love to see it. :) 

As always THANK YOU for reading.
Amy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment